Whether you are new to writing or a seasoned professional, a writer’s group is a great resource to help you hone your writing skills, sound out your wild and crazy ideas, and find true support amongst other individuals.
A good writing group can offer you the following:
1. Information: You can receive tips, news about upcoming publications and contests, workshops, retreats, and other valuable information from your writing peers.
2. Inspiration: Group members can be an amazing source for new ideas and inspiration.
3. Evaluation: A good writing group will have members that offer constructive critique that can assist you in gaging how your writing is being perceived and read. * Don’t be afraid to ask for critique!
4. Education: You can learn different writing techniques from reading other writers work.
5. Promotion: Sharing your work in a writing group helps promote your work and reach more readers. If you are a member of an interactive writing group there is a strong commitment to community where members both share and read one another’s work.
6. Socialization: As writers we enjoy the benefit of sharing, collaborating with other writers, and forming friendships with other like-minded people.
So what are you waiting for? Join a writing group today and get inspired, motivated, and helpful feedback from other like-minded writers.
Writing Groups by Creative Talents Unleashed:
The Writers Connection – A community resource for writers to share any and all work pertaining to writing. Here you will find Poetry, Book Excerpts, Book Promotions, Q & A’s, Events, and more. www.facebook.com/groups/WritersConnection
Creative Talents Unleashed “Writers Group” – We are a core family of writers striving to make an impact with the words we share. We are here to uplift and support one another in our writing endeavors. All members of this group agree to participate and interact with one another. Strict Guidelines Apply to assure a great writing experience within this group. www.facebook.com/groups/ctupublishing
By: Raja Williams
About the Author
Ms. Raja Williams, also known as Raja’s Insight, fiercely arrived on the writer’s scene in 2012 after being awakened by a prolific poet, lyricist, songwriter, and music producer whom encouraged her to write daily. After nearly twenty years of pent up words only floating in her own head she began to allow the words to spill out onto empty pages and find way to readers needing encouraging words.
Sign up for our emails on writing tips at: www.creativetalentsunleashed.com
Now Available in Paperback $10.95
Do you dream of being a writer? Have you already dabbled with words, but still need some help finding your style on paper? Or are you one of those who have so much to write, but just can’t find the time to get the task done? This book could be your saving grace. Put together by a group of talented writers from the Creative Talents Unleashed family, Writing Tips Vol. 1 is for any level of writer.
Whether you are just a lover of literature or want to take your writing to the next step, Writing Tips will be an informative and delightful read. This book will fit perfectly in a classroom, use it as a coffee table book to create a few conversations, or give it to friend who is struggling with their writing. It was written by writers who enjoy their craft, with the hope of motivating and inspiring others to enjoy the art of writing.
Contributing Authors: Donna J. Sanders, Author of Ataraxia, Cardboard Signs, Devour Me, and Charcoal Kisses Jody Austin, Author of This Is My Pen, Volume 1 Laura Marie Clark, Author of City of The World Raja Williams, Author of The Journey Along The Way & Imprints In The Sand.
NOW AVAILABLE AT:
Or Amazon At:
100% of ALL Proceeds are being donated to our Starving Artist Fund!
Categories: Writing Tips